Kaitlin is getting spotlighted tomorrow at school for her birthday (which is in July but she won't be there, obviously) so they are doing hers tomorrow. Her answers were so cute, I had to post them:
1) Things I like: (from her mouth) - dollhouses, Santa's toys that he gave me, things Aunt Tammi gave me because she loves me so much, I like to draw, I like pink and purple, the big huge dollhouse Mimi and Grandpa gave me because they love me, macaroni and cheese, psaghetti, Cowabunga
***
2) My favorite story or book: Fairies, and Dora, and Princesses, and Scooby Doo
***
3) I am special because I love my mom and dad, and Jackson, and Logan, and my baby, and Mimi, and Grandma, and Grandpa, and Grandpa and because they all love me.
***
4) My favorite animal is a unicorn! (whew, 1 one word answer!)
Back Home to Utah
22 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment