Saturday, February 20, 2010

go here!

Essential Swimwear -click on that link to see a super cute line of swimsuits, designed by one of my neighbors! She is having 2 open houses this coming week and you can try them on and choose which one you like best. And better yet, all the suits are 10% off at these open houses. I like what Brittney said in her profile about how she got started:

"After becoming thoroughly discouraged every season as I searched for the perfect swimsuit, I decided that it didn't exist. I was frustrated with expensive prices, wrong fits and the hassle of searching online for hours. Having some sewing experience, the thought came to mind, "Why don't I make my own swimsuit?"After a lot of trial and error, I was finally able to sew swimsuits that were comfortable, stylish and flattering. I began making swimsuits for friends and family and soon the word started spreading.I sold hand-sewn women's swimsuits in 2008 and 2009 and received an overwhelmingly positive response. I gained priceless knowledge as I personally fit hundreds of women. I was able to discover their needs, wants and insecurities. With this knowledge I was able to design a line of swimsuits for the 2010 season.To increase the quality and keep up with demand I no longer hand-make the swimsuits, but am able to offer styles, designs and a price point that fits the needs of women.I hope you enjoy wearing these swimsuits as much as I have enjoyed designing them!"

She has really cute designs so if you hate shopping for swimsuits, like I do, give her a try. And her prices are great too!

Here is the Open House info:
You're Invited!!
To celebrate the 2010 line of swimsuits that have just arrived,
essential swimwear is having 2 Grand Opening parties.
We'll be showcasing all of the 16 top and 16 bottoms styles.
You're invited to personally see and try on all of the suits to
find the style that works best for you.
And the best part?
Everything will be 10% off when you purchase at a Grand Opening party!
Grand Opening Party #1
Thursday February 25, 20106 - 9 pm
The Hanks Residence
4946 S Holladay Pines CourtHolladay, UT 84117
Grand Opening Party #2
Saturday February 27, 2010 11 am - 1 pm
The Marcum Residence
2070 E Arbor LaneHolladay, UT 84117
We hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Very cute! I'm really excited about the styles she has, but I'm not buying one yet. I need to wait a couple more months, to loose the rest of the weight, and find one that fits perfectly. She will be on my list, for a new swimming suit is in order for this year! Thanks for the info.

Jen Howick said...

I know, I'm torn about waiting or not but I want to start going swimming with my kids at that awesome rec center in WV and I HATE my swimsuit from last year so I am going to buy 1 suit now and 1 in a few months (if I'm any skinnier!) She lives right down the street from me so I can give you her info when you are ready to buy!