
Here is a sneak peak of some of the new Scentsy products that are coming March 1st. Look at how CUTE the new warmers and plug ins are! I can't wait! There is also a new stand that you can buy to place under your warmers for $10 each. And there is a new mold for the bars with 33% more wax for the same low price of $5 each, 3 for $14 or 6 for $25. Cool! There are several other warmers too - some cute medium warmers -yellow, gray, and black, 15 new college warmers and lots of new yummy scents. And of course, if you want to smell the new scents, let me know. I am especially excited about the new Cherry limeade scent. Doesn't that sound delicious?



1 comment:
I might want one of those stands. And I would love to try the scent of the month. Let me know when it comes in. Who would have thought I'd be a sucker for scentsy!
Post a Comment