Wednesday, February 24, 2010

birthday party

kaitlin attended one of her little friends (Berlin), birthday party a couple of weeks ago. Berlin's mom is one of those super crafty sewing amazing women. So you can expect her kids birthday parties always to be super cool. Berlin's ballet party was no exception. Each girl got to pick out a tu-tu made by Berlin's mom (of course!) They read Angelina Ballerina and then practiced some dance moves... I'm not sure why Berlin is pouting, but I LOVE this pout on her cute little face. I know she is mad but it makes me smile everytime I see it! Kaitlin is trying so hard in the background to be a good dancer! nails painted and lip gloss put on - check!


Kaitlin LOVES to have her nails painted. It's one of the highlights of her day!



Kaitlin and 2 other little friends
looking like a beautiful ballerina (with her handmade crown by the fabulous Berlin's mom! -note: 2 weeks later, Kaitlin still puts this on almost every day!)






Happy 3rd Birthday, sweet Berlin! We love ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful little ballerinas! I love how soft and girly everyone looked. Great themed birthday party for little girls!

Alicia said...

What an amazing party! So fun.

Ryan & Cynthia Clan said...

you are too nice Jen. I'm so glad K had a great time. She was so much fun.

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

They all look so pretty. What a fun party idea.