We had a really fun night tonight... my parents scored tickets to the Jazz game tonight - 25th row I think. Anyway, they invited me and my brother to go with them. They won, yea! It was fun to be with them - on one side my brother was totally being funny with his cheering and such and on the other side was my mom, telling me all about each player etc. I had a good time teasing them about everything. We took a couple of pictures, just waiting for my brother to email them to me and then I will post them.
And during the game and the rest of this evening, I have felt my baby kick for the first times. I was kinda wondering if there was still a baby in there but she has been quite active tonight and it's so fun to feel her. Any woman who's been pregnant can understand that relief of knowing that yes, there is a baby in there, and yes, she's alive! ;)
Jackson had his last soccer game today. He did pretty well but unfortunately towards the end got kicked "where it counts" and so he held himself and moaned the rest of the game. Poor guy! Halloween was a blast, we met up with our friend Denise and her little girl Emma and walked the 'hood. Kaitlin made out like a bandit. I think she was too cute for the people to resist, while she took handfuls of candy from all of them. Her bag was so heavy she couldn't even lift it by the end. I will post pics of that later as well. All in all, a great weekend so far! Pics to come!
Back Home to Utah
23 hours ago


1 comment:
Glad you had a fun weekend! You referred to your baby kicking for the first time as a "she"- has that been confirmed? Are you having a girl?
Inquiring minds want to know!
The best part of being pregnant is feeling your baby moving!
Post a Comment