We finally saw Mamma Mia last night! I've been wanting to see it since it came out, but Brian was never that interested. He LOVES ABBA, but I think he was a little bothered that certain actresses were singing his favorite songs. We went to dinner with my parents to Asian Star (best Chinese food joint around here) and my parents had to go home but there was no way that we could go home after only an hour of being gone, Jackson would have been very unhappy with us. Afterall, SUMMER was babysitting! So, I told Brian that Mamma Mia! was at the dollar theater and for once, he actually agreed to go see it! Who can beat $2 for a movie? I know a girl who has seen the movie 3 or 4 times in the theater, so I figured it had to be good for her to see it that much!
The theater was packed (I didn't know the dollar theaters were so popular, I haven't been to one since my Provo days) and luckily we snuck into the back row right before the movie started. You can't help but sing all the ABBA songs with the characters. The only character we could have done without singing is Pierce Brosnan. Not so hot!
Cute flick though, glad we finally saw it!


6 comments:
I saw that movie Wednesday night. Really enjoyed it.
AH, I'm jealous, I really want to see it, but we did see Madascar 2!
Hard to see that movie and not want to happily sing along in the theatre! I liked it lots also.
Who is Abba?
I have been dieing to see that movie. I am so jealouse!
Who is ABBA? Angie!!! You youngen! ;) They are a 70's singing group. I'm sure you've heard of their stuff, you just don't know it's them!
Post a Comment