Friday, November 7, 2008

6 Random Things About Me

SiX raNdom thiNgs abOut me
More like 6 embarrassing confessions...

The rUles:

1. Link to person who has tagged you: Rachel

2. Post the rules on your blog

3. Write 6 random things about yourself

4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog (I'm not going to leave a comment on your blog, if you want to do it, do it. If not, that's cool too!)

ONe: I have gestational diabetes for the 4th and final time but this time my Doctor is having me start the diet 23 weeks earlier than I normally do and I am not happy about that. Yes, I understand that I should get it under control for my baby's sake but women that have gestational diabetes CRAVE sugar... in whatever form. I cried when I found out that I had it with Jackson. It's tough but I'll survive! I hope this pregnancy FLIES!

tWo: I love email. I'm trying to limit it to only checking 3 times a day but sometimes it's tough. I usually check it cuz I am bored, or putting off doing something, like housework. I'm trying to do a bunch of projects now so I don't have to check it so much. I'm making a bunch of awesome file folder games for my kids right now and I have a wood snowman project I am working on. If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.. or eyes!

thRee: I don't like it when people do the dishes and don't wipe down the counters and sink. The dishes don't seem done until that is done.

fOur: I don't like it when I finally have the whole house CLEAN and 20 minutes later it's a disaster.

fiVe: I am a CHEAPSKATE. If I can find it cheaper, I will. I REFUSE to buy a pair of jeans for $50 when I know that I can find them somewhere else for $20. I told Brian that if I ever become really rich, I will still be a cheapskate. He said, "That's how the rich stay rich!"

sIx: I can't stand being late. I'm to the point now that if Brian is going to make us late for church (which he is on a regular basis), we leave without him and he can meet us there. Or we'll go sit in the car and wait for him if we are going somewhere and we're going to be late.

Now to punish, I mean tag: Kim, Steph, Erin, AmyB. & Elicia.

No comments: