It's a girl! YEA! Can you believe it? I told Brian this morning that I was confident that it was a girl so when the u/s tech said that it's definitely a girl, my heart about skipped a beat! It's just perfect - 2 boys that are best friends and now Kaitlin will have her best friend, a sister. YEA!!!!!
The name will be Carli Jane. CJ as Brian will call her, Carli as I will call her. And the reason that it's an "i" is because Brian said that there are no "Y's" in our kids names (you get the inuendo if you know Brian at all)... She will be named after my mom - her name is Carol but her nickname has been Carly for years by all of her nieces and nephews.
And so it goes... I'm going to be getting rid of ALL of the baby boy clothes have been filling our storage room for years. I can't WAIT!!!! If anyone is in need of any clothes, let me know! Everything 2T and under is going to be passed down! Maybe I'll go get started! ;)
Labor Day Weekend Stuff
5 days ago


20 comments:
Congrats! But don't get rid of the boy clothes too fast, you may want to keep them for #5? ;) Giving you a hard time!
This was just the best news all day!!!! So fun!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! That is the perfect family!
Love,
Julie
There is NOT a #5! But thanks for the thoughts anyway! ;)
So excited for you. Emma likes to call herself CJ sometimes, too (because she has two middle names, Claire and Jiayan).
Fun news jen!! We're excited for you guys....love the name you picked.
Yea Jen!! That's awesome news. I love the name too. So cute!!
Yay!! I'm so excited for you. What could be better than two big brothers to watch out for their little sis's. Lucky you!
Congrats!!!!!
Yay!!! I'm so so happy for you! Thanks for the text earlier. I was so excited when I found out.
Yay!! I find out what mine is on December 8th!
Yay! Oh, yeah, and tell Brian-y "hi" for me--I'll be thinking of him this Saturday.
Amy
Yes, I forgot to mention, I love the name, too!
That is so exciting. How perfect is that. I can't believe you are that far along. But, of course, I'm not the one pregnant.
Congrats on the girl! After having Ella, I can't conceive of having TWO girls! She will be just as cute as Kaitlin! Is Kaitlin excited about having a little sister?
Jenn
Hurray for girls!! I'm so excited for you. But how will Dora feel about being trumped by an actual sister, hmmm?
So about those boy clothes... can you give me a little rundown of what sizes you have in which seasons? I thought I was totally set for Jack since we had a TON of clothes for Spencer and they were born in the same season. Um, no. At the rate Jack is growing, he'll be ready for Spencer's summer stuff smack in the middle of winter.
Jen!! i'm so happy for you guys! horray for girls! and i love the name!! ;) so cute. thanks for the news!
Congrats!! Two little girls, what more could you ask for?? Bias? Liz
Jenny - I always thought that your mom's nickname was Mrs. T!
I forgot to put...congratulations from all of us (Michelle, me, Jonathan and Mikayla)! Two boys and now two girls, a nice balance to have.
Congrats Jen - I am so glad you got what you wanted! Yeah!
Post a Comment