
Unfortunately, on Wednesday after I picked up the kids from school, we had gone home and Jackson slammed his finger in the car door! It's hard to see in these pictures but there was so much skin sticking out that we thought it was a bone. It was so sad! We called our awesome neighbor Carol (who is a retired nurse and sees all of our kids traumas first!) and she was even worried - she wasn't sure if it was broken or not. We did end up taking Jackson to the dr and they took x-rays cuz they weren't sure either. It's not broken, just very bruised and swollen!

That is about an inch long piece of skin hanging off!

Kait LOVES olives!!! And what kid can resist putting them on their fingers?

This is what happens when the kids get their own breakfast in the morning! Michelle... remember our ice cream for breakfast days?

The boys were cold! It looks like Logan is escaping but he's not, he's just trying to look around me so that he can see the TV. This is how I found the boys one morning while they were watching cartoons! Cute!
3 comments:
There is NO other way to eat olives!
Oh, his poor finger. That looks awful.
Do I remember having mint chocolate chip icecream for breakfast...you bet! There is nothing quite like dessert at breakfast time if you ask me. If I didn't have a family to make meals for, I'd still be doing it most likely!!!
Anyway, nice posts! You've caught us up on the past week or so. This is such a fun, busy but very memorable season. Congrats on making your Thanksgiving dinner. That's a great accomplishment!
Post a Comment