For everyone who was wishing twins on us... no twins. phew! I had my first ultrasound today to determine the due date. I am due exactly when I suspected, so April 13th will be the date. The heartbeat was really strong and here's to hoping to healthy baby. When I got home, Jackson said, "Is the baby here!" Boy, do I WISH. There was a lady checking in at the same time as me, and she was in labor, and I so wished that was me! Only 28 more weeks... My morning sickness is about half and half. Some days are perfect, other days are not so perfect but at least I have some days that are great!!!
Brian got his red cast off today and is in a big huge grey walking boot - but he's still on crutches for another few weeks. He said by April he should be able to run like a champ, good thing, since the baby will be here in April and he will NEED to be helping me out! ;) Brian is still on the search for a job, interviews are starting to come in so hopefully one of them will pan out soon!!!
The kidlets are great. We're starting to get back into the swing of things, having a playdate here and there, which I know they love. Jackson and Logan's weekly playdate with Mason is starting to pick up as well. (Mason's mom had feet surgery so she's been down as well). And we have a playdate / VT visit with Kate, Jacob, and their mom's (might as kill 2 birds with 1 stone!)
All 3 love their schools. Challenger is the perfect challenge for the boys, and Kaitlin enjoys her little preschool with the neighbor kids once a week.
Well, dinner is almost ready, so there's the update for the week. No twins, and a red cast taken off today. Sounds perfect to me! ;)
Back Home to Utah
23 hours ago


3 comments:
yay for only one baby! That would be a rough one to have your #4 actually be a #4 and #5. I'm glad the ultrasound went well and you guys are feeling like normal people again.
A happy healthy heartbeat! Good news!
Glad to hear things are looking up!
Post a Comment