Thursday, September 4, 2008

Glitter Toes

I went with Steph and Beth to the salon that Erin works at called "La Villa Salon and Spa" to get glitter toes!
They look like these (and no, I don't know who's feet there are, I just found them on random blogs because I haven't taken any pics of my own!) But glitter toes is not just glittery nailpolish - it's a process - it's an acrylic gel they put on your toes, then sprinkle the glitter on, then the gel, glitter and so. And then they smooth it down so the glitter is nice and smooth. It's super cool! Then we took off to a place called "Smart Cookie"
Super yum yum ice cream cookie sandwhiches. You choose what cookies and ice cream and they put it together for you. It was a fun evening and I'm grateful my mom could watch the kids so I could have a couple of hours to myself with some really fun friends!

3 comments:

Us Lochers said...

I now want glitter toes!

Randi said...

Yeah, my neighbor had a glitter toe party. I couldn't go but they looked really cute...until they had to remove them and it destroyed their toe nails! Hopefully that was an isolated incident.

Jen Howick said...

the salon told us to either file it off or to go back into them and they'll drill it off. they used that "drill" to get off some of my old nailpolish that had been on there for forever and it didn't hurt a bit nor did it ruin my nail, so maybe your neighbors should have just gone back in there to get it removed? but that's how I feel about fake nails, they take off your nails as you are trying to get them off which is lame and why i don't wear them!