Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More Crap Time

The other day, Kaitlin and I were at the store and she wanted some fingerpaints. I decided to get the kids some. We came home and luckily they just wanted to play with play-doh so I never pulled them out. Today, I had decided to take them back - they were going to be such a mess afterall! Finally, tonight, I decided - what the heck, let's just do it. So for "Crap Time" (previous post - that's what my kids call our daily craft time) I decided to pull them out. I didn't take any "after" pictures but they did surprisingly well. Logan was by far the messiest, followed by Kait. Jackson, surprisingly, was the cleanest. He didn't want his paints on his plate to touch (sounds a little like "Aunt Deni syndrom" if you ask me) but nonetheless, it was pretty fun. It won't be a daily occurance but from time to time, I can hang with it!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! You are so brave! Good job! I think my OCD would kick in before I even got to the checkout line at the store. :)

That's great you have daily craft time. Way to make me look bad. ;)

Rachel said...

I love how you stripped them down to their skivvies - smart!! Spencer loves to paint too and I, of course, hate the mess... I can't believe I never thought to just take all his clothes off. I'll just go ahead and blame it on the baby brain.