

This is Kaitlin's prayer last night as she went to bed:
me: Our dear Heavenly Father
Kait: Hevnly Fodder
me: we're grateful for this fun day
Kait: fun day
me: Thank you for letting me play with Adri
Kait: Adri
me: And Mimi
Kait: and JODY, and Mimi, and JODY (and her voice really did get louder when she said Jody)
me: I love Jackson
Kait: I love JODY!
me: I love Jackson
Kait: I love JODY!
me: I love Logan
Kait: I love Jackson
me: in the name of Jesus Christ
Kait: I love Logan. Amen!
This girl has a mind of her own! And she has a thing for Jody! Who is Jody you might ask? One more example of how much she loves Jody before we get to who she is. After I picked her up from playing with Adri yesterday, I asked her if she had fun with Adri and she said, 3 times, "I had fun with JODY!"
This is Jody. She is Adri's MOM. She is one of my closest friends. You'd think Jody was her playmate, I think she thinks that. Jody said that Kaitlin came inside yesterday after playing outside with Adri and her little friends, because she was tired and hung out with Jody. I think she went inside because she wanted to PLAY with Jody! Luckily, Kaitlin is super easy, doesn't require much attention, and is easy to get along with (for Jody's sake!)
I don't think I would have been friends with Jody back when we were younger, for one, she is a few years older than me and she was a total rocker chick! The stories she has to tell! But we met when I worked at Convergys for 2 weeks after I first got married to Brian and she had to train me on some stuff and I found out that she was single living with her son. She was super cute so I set her up with every single guy friend I had left. Most of them fell in love with her and she didn't feel the same towards most of them! She always lived out in South Jordan so we hungout when we could but lucky for us, she moved closer to us, by a couple of minutes so she and her 2 kids are household names around here! We have a lot of the same likes and dislikes, we love to craft and scrapbook together, though I guess she doesn't really like to do those things with me because she says I am too fast and she's too slow, but I like to craft and scrapbook with her! We love to find cute ideas for things and share them with each other. We love to go out to eat, let our kids play together, sell stuff online together, laugh A LOT etc... Our family situations are similar, we are both the youngest kids, with siblings that are much older than us, etc... She feels like a sister to me. She thinks I am crazy for having another baby... that's just one more that she gets to babysit! hee hee... She loves Scentsy as much as I do, and I support her in her habit as much as I can.
me: Our dear Heavenly Father
Kait: Hevnly Fodder
me: we're grateful for this fun day
Kait: fun day
me: Thank you for letting me play with Adri
Kait: Adri
me: And Mimi
Kait: and JODY, and Mimi, and JODY (and her voice really did get louder when she said Jody)
me: I love Jackson
Kait: I love JODY!
me: I love Jackson
Kait: I love JODY!
me: I love Logan
Kait: I love Jackson
me: in the name of Jesus Christ
Kait: I love Logan. Amen!
This girl has a mind of her own! And she has a thing for Jody! Who is Jody you might ask? One more example of how much she loves Jody before we get to who she is. After I picked her up from playing with Adri yesterday, I asked her if she had fun with Adri and she said, 3 times, "I had fun with JODY!"
This is Jody. She is Adri's MOM. She is one of my closest friends. You'd think Jody was her playmate, I think she thinks that. Jody said that Kaitlin came inside yesterday after playing outside with Adri and her little friends, because she was tired and hung out with Jody. I think she went inside because she wanted to PLAY with Jody! Luckily, Kaitlin is super easy, doesn't require much attention, and is easy to get along with (for Jody's sake!)
I don't think I would have been friends with Jody back when we were younger, for one, she is a few years older than me and she was a total rocker chick! The stories she has to tell! But we met when I worked at Convergys for 2 weeks after I first got married to Brian and she had to train me on some stuff and I found out that she was single living with her son. She was super cute so I set her up with every single guy friend I had left. Most of them fell in love with her and she didn't feel the same towards most of them! She always lived out in South Jordan so we hungout when we could but lucky for us, she moved closer to us, by a couple of minutes so she and her 2 kids are household names around here! We have a lot of the same likes and dislikes, we love to craft and scrapbook together, though I guess she doesn't really like to do those things with me because she says I am too fast and she's too slow, but I like to craft and scrapbook with her! We love to find cute ideas for things and share them with each other. We love to go out to eat, let our kids play together, sell stuff online together, laugh A LOT etc... Our family situations are similar, we are both the youngest kids, with siblings that are much older than us, etc... She feels like a sister to me. She thinks I am crazy for having another baby... that's just one more that she gets to babysit! hee hee... She loves Scentsy as much as I do, and I support her in her habit as much as I can.
She's a great friend, and Kaitlin LOVES her. Kaitlin also loves a couple of other people A LOT (her daddy and Mimi), but Jody was definitely on her mind yesterday probably because we hadn't Jody and Adri in a couple of weeks, but she always has a thing for Jody. One more example, she will climb onto Jody's lap and cuddle with her and just all around loves to be with her. I asked Kaitlin one time, jokingly, "do you love Mommy or Jody?" and she said, "Jody!" (if I ask her the same question between me and daddy or me and Mimi, it's always the other person too! - should I take offense to this? haha) and I said, "But Kaitlin, I bore you! I went through all the work to get you here!" and Jody, always a quick one, said, "Yeah, you BORE her!" (you know, like I am boring...) haha! That was hillarious, I have to admit!
Anyway, we love Jody and Kaitlin definitely loves Jody! ;)


1 comment:
I love Kaitlin too and I love having her come and have a girls day with us, she is so cute! You pretty cool yourself too, even though you are preggo AGAIN! HA!
Post a Comment