Saturday, August 23, 2008

I got a crush on you!

Actually, it's not me, it's who Jackson has a crush on. Her name is Summer and she lives 2 houses away from us and she is 14 yrs old. And he talks about her alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time. Whenever we need a babysitter, she is the one that I have to call because nobody else will do. In fact, last week, he wanted her to come over so bad so I called her and she said that he could come play at her house for a couple of hours. When I went to pick him up, he cried for 2 hours that it was time to go. It's no wonder though, she plays games with him, he helped her feed their chickens, they played on their swingset. I would have let him stay longer but that was the day we had to go to Brian's work party. Whenever we get home from wherever we've been and she has been babysitting, he looks at me and says, "Mom! Go away!" She is definitely a very sweet girl, and she's got my 4 yr old hooked on her!

This morning when he woke up, he said, "Is Summer coming over to play?"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! And it begins....

Julie said...

it sounds like i need her number. she sounds great.

Carol said...

Fist of all, I can't believe that Summer is 14!! Holy moley! But that is so sweet that he loves her so much and is comfy with her.

Us Lochers said...

I think its time you start paying her more!

liz said...

She is a very fun babysitter because she really plays with the kids. The first time she watched my boys, they were still up when we got home (past the bedtime I had suggested) because she was having such a good time reading with them. Can you beat that?