Do not work for my morning / all day sickness:
*candy - that's a good thing since I will have gestational diabetes like I always do so might as well have a headstart on controlling the sugar cravings I have. I've spent the better part of today highly nauseated because of the candy I chose to eat today.
*chips and salsa - sounds soooooooo good but my tummy soooooooooo does not like it.
*my Scentsy scents - that is so sad. I sell it and I can't even stand to have it at my house right now. I got a delish new scent in the mail the other day and it promptly got tucked away in a drawer. If anyone wants to try it, it's peach cinnamon cobbler, and you are welcome to come over and cut off a chunk. I know I will love it as soon as I can stomach it again!
*a messy house, which is how my house is right now and it's driving me nuts. I can't stand it! I wish my housecleaners came everyday instead of twice a month! I'm going to enlist my mom and Jody to come over and help me, maybe even my brother! I'm getting desperate!!!
Does work:
cereal especially cocoa crispies!
saltine crackers (as dry as they sound they are settling)
breadsticks from Pizza Hut
taking my prenatals at night (thanks for the tips on that one, everyone!)
I'm sure you will be hearing from me more on this subject. It seems to be consuming my thoughts if you can't tell!
Back Home to Utah
22 hours ago


9 comments:
oh my gosh I LOVE pizza hut breadsticks!!! I'm so sorry to hear about all the stuff that doesn't work. I feel for you! I hope it is over very, very SOON!!! :D
Yep, when I was pregnant I couldn't get close to Scentsy stuff at all, at all! Nor my husband's Edge Shaving Cream, deodorant, and even every day dishsoap made me want to hurl. I purposely looked for Unscented products in the store even if I had to pay 2x or more for them but definately worth it.
On a side note, I can't wait to hear how many embryos you might have inside that uterus of yours that's making you so sick!!! Ha ha...wouldn't that be a trip? Twins or triplets on top of the little guys you have right now! Yowsa!
Yep, when I was pregnant I couldn't get close to Scentsy stuff at all, at all! Nor my husband's Edge Shaving Cream, deodorant, and even every day dishsoap made me want to hurl. I purposely looked for Unscented products in the store even if I had to pay 2x or more for them but definately worth it.
On a side note, I can't wait to hear how many embryos you might have inside that uterus of yours that's making you so sick!!! Ha ha...wouldn't that be a trip? Twins or triplets on top of the little guys you have right now! Yowsa!
On second thought, maybe I don't want to get pregnant again?
Sorry about the candy. That honestly upset me.
Glad to know you've found some things that do work.
And what is this about a cleaning lady? Hello! I need that! lol
Congratulations on being pregnant with number 4! You make cute ones.
I learned some amazing things about cycles & everything. Let's talk. I hope to be walking more by next week. Maybe we can swap kids. I'll let you know.
Cold cereal is always good for me. So is something semi-healthy and old fashioned like chicken soup or pot roast (except when you're queasy you never feeling like actually cooking those things).
I just remembered what helped me was a double dose of Folic acid. Nancy Foster can get you some, that is absorbed better in the blood stream. It worked wonders for me.
Post a Comment