Brian was playing computer games last Sunday while the kids were napping. One by one, they woke up and wanted to sit on his lap. It got to the point where he couldn't even plan the game because he didn't have any hands left!

Brian has found himself injured, again, by a church sport. This time was playing a basketball type game with the youth. He has a torn achellius tendon and will probably be on crutches for the next 6 weeks. Ugh!

Tonight, Jackson came into me and said, "I want a book like Dad has." So I handed him a book and then he said, "I want a pencil like Dad has." He wants to be just like Brian. It's pretty cute!

What a cute lil' guy Logie is! (who, by the way, corrected my mom recently and said, "My name isn't Wogie, it's Wogan." It's funny because a little boy who plays at our house a lot, Mason, used to call Logan, "Wogan" because that's what Jackson and Logan call him. haha)

A cute little dress that Aunt Tammi gave Kaitlin for her birthday. Talk about Pretty In Pink, huh? (with my makeup brush, of course!)

1 comment:
Oh MY GOSH....I LOVE Logan's suit and hat!!! He is a really good lookin' kid! And Kaitlin in that beautiful pink and white gown! Love it!
Post a Comment