Kaitlin thought she would not smile today. But all in all, they were sweet smiles, nothing huge, but sweet nonetheless. the above picture is the one that I chose for her free birthday picture. It looks pretty cute actually!
They grow up fast. Kaitlin is so cute! ...funny I was just at kk getting AnaLea's pics taken. I am suprised I didn't run into you again. We must be on similar scheduals...I am a sucker for scheduals... I think they call it mile stones...
She is such a cute little girl! I can't believe how fast time flies by! It was fun to see you and your little ones at the zoo. Let's get together again soon...
9 comments:
Awe, those are super sweet!!! Great pictures!!
very cute! did you get those at kiddie kandids?
yep, good ol' kiddie kandids and their free birthday picture. i get them for every kid - one free pic and i rarely order anything more! ;)
They grow up fast. Kaitlin is so cute! ...funny I was just at kk getting AnaLea's pics taken. I am suprised I didn't run into you again. We must be on similar scheduals...I am a sucker for scheduals... I think they call it mile stones...
she's super cute!
So, so cute... she is such a little sweetheart!
she's so cute Jen! I love how she crunches up her shoulders like that! She looks so shy! :)
Darling Darling Darling!
She is such a cute little girl! I can't believe how fast time flies by! It was fun to see you and your little ones at the zoo. Let's get together again soon...
Post a Comment