Brian's work always puts on a great party every year. There is TONS AND TONS of food, lots of bounce houses, face painting, and great raffle prizes.
The boys were THRILLED to get their faces painted. Logan ran around saying, "arrrgh!" all night long and Jackson kept wanting me to show him these pictures so he could see how great his face looked! Even Kaitlin managed to sit still long enough to get a heart painted on her face!
Ok, so I was surfing thru my SFH clas of 92 blogs and I'm wondering if Brian and this guy I went to school with work at the same place? Check this out: http://absandhalsmom.blogspot.com/
I know. It looked like you were at the exact same party! Too funny. I guess I missed where it listed Brian's work name then I could have compared to make sure...did you mention it? Oh well. Funny.
4 comments:
Ok, so I was surfing thru my SFH clas of 92 blogs and I'm wondering if Brian and this guy I went to school with work at the same place? Check this out: http://absandhalsmom.blogspot.com/
that's so funny! no, Brian works at Xennsoft, that person's company is called TNI. Very coincidental though!
I know. It looked like you were at the exact same party! Too funny. I guess I missed where it listed Brian's work name then I could have compared to make sure...did you mention it? Oh well. Funny.
i don't think i mentioned his work name...
Post a Comment