Thursday, August 21, 2008

As a Man Thinketh

I took these 2 pictures of Brian up at Bear Lake. We all left from the beach back to our camping spot and he wanted to stay out for a while. He had played long and hard with the kids all day at the beach so we all figured he deserved a chance to take a nap (not to mention, he'd been up with Kaitlin the night before when she got freaked out in the tent!) Anyway, I turned out while we were heading back to the campground and snapped these pictures. I am going to frame one of them for him, but I can't decide which one I like better. Any opinions?


4 comments:

Us Lochers said...

I like the one further away... it has more contrast.

Stephanie said...

what awesome pictures!!! Personally, I like the one zoomed in. I feel like you can focus more on Brian and you can see him a lot better! Really nice shots though Jen!!!

Unknown said...

I like the second one. You can really tell it's him and he look so relaxed. The first one could be anyone. Got it? :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, next time I am out your way, I want to be there, sittin' in the sun or under that umbrella. Those shots of Brian out there sums up my idea of vacation these days!