Monday, March 8, 2010

something free for you!

Ya'll know that I bought a vinyl lettering machine a while back. I am in MAJOR project mode right now but I don't really have any other vinyl things I want to make for myself, right now, so... if any of you (my friends and family) want anything, I will make you whatever you want for free! yea!!! So email me what you want and I will make it and send it to you. I have lots of different colors of vinyl and tons of fonts. I can do just about anything.

I can do phrases for your wall, tiles, wood etc... I labeled all of the bins in my kids playroom with words and pictures of what each thing is. That was super fun. I just did all of the bins for one of my friends' as well. Seriously, the possibilities are endless!

And I want to do more stuff, so send me your projects! I'll take all of your projects until I get overwhelmed or sick of it, whichever comes first! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen! Can you make me something I can hang on the wall on top of our towel hangers that say 'HIS' and "HERS"? It can even be on paper or something and then I'll get it framed all cute. Let me know! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny,

Can you make things in color with your machine? Specifically Bright Pink?

Let me know and if so, then maybe I have a project for you. ( I'll pay ya for it though!)

Michelle