Tuesday, March 23, 2010

my top 4


I am too tired tonight to try and find pictures of my favorite Am. Idol contestants but Crystal Bowersox freaking rocked the house! I rewound her peformance 4 times! She is so crazy good!!! She is my #1 choice for winning. I totally dig her! And did anyone notice that she had a DRESS on? And makeup? And her teeth are whiter? When she first came on, I thought she looked liked a homeless person but she is actually getting a little more feminine each time the show is on. But I love her because she has her own style and she knows who she is. No question.
#2) Lee Dewyze
#3) Sioban Magnus
#4) Aaron Kelly
On another note, has anyone picked up on how much Didi sounds like Megan Joy from last year minus the arm full of tattoos? Brian and I comment on that each week but nobody else seems to notice that. I love Didi too but I don't think she'll make it to the top 4.
Who are your favorites?

2 comments:

Marcus Lane said...

we like crystal and everyone else just seems kinda blah to us.....

Jen Howick said...

i agree. but if I HAVE to choose another 3, that's who I would choose! ;)