
the Safe Kids Fair this year was a MADHOUSE. This might be our last year going. But despite the mass crowds, the kids still had fun. I almost cried when I saw how EXCITED Kaitlin was to see Snow White. It made my heart so happy so see her practically jump out of her skin that Snow White wanted a picture with her. It was so cute!
The boys were equally as thrilled to meet Spongebob, one of their favorites of all time!

And who doesn't love to meet the star from Carl's Jr?


future cop?

always love the Star Wars pics


getting weary

the kids love those hats, still do. one of their favorites to still wear.
1 comment:
We went as well on Saturday and LOVED it! Why is it your last year? It was crazy. We went right when it opened so it wasn't as bad as it was when we left. We were there for 3 hours and I had to pry the kids away cause Tyler was exhausted and ready for a nap.
Post a Comment