
The library near my house has the most awesome storytimes. The gal, Joan, that does it, is amazing. She has a preschool class for kids 3+ and she not only reads cool books, but she dances and sings with them, and then she always has a treat and a craft. Is that above and beyond or what? Even more above and beyond is last week. I took my kids and met a neighbor there and apparently it has been canceled for spring break. The word didn't get out though because there were about 15 disappointed kids there. Joan came out and saw the amount of kids and said, "Give me 5 minutes and I will hurry and put something together." She whipped out this awesome storytime on Easter, with crafts and treats to boot. So cool!
***
We don't really have much time in between storytime and getting Jackson to school but we were racing home for some quick lunch and Jackson said he wanted a ham sandwhich. Doh! No ham at my house. Nothing else would do. So I remembered this cute little restaurant that I have been wanting to try right down the street from my house. I pulled in and we went inside. It's called Dad's American Deli. For $10 total for all 3 of my kids, each kid got a ham sandwhich, Capri Sun, bag of chips, and a cute homemade Easter Cookie (it was big too!) And on Saturdays, kids meals are $2.50 each. What a steal!
***
As we were getting in the car, Jackson said, "I want to eat here everyday!"
For that price, we could! ;)


1 comment:
Jeff took Adri there last week, first I had ever heard about it, and said it was great and cheap too!
Post a Comment