What is this little almost 4 month old looking at so intently?


tv of course! ;) We start 'em young around here! haha!

Yesterday, we didn't have any plans so I decided to make a picnic and take the kids into our clubhouse (the top of the swingset). We had so much fun (can't you tell from Logan's expression?) eating our lunches until we were roasting from the sun. Our picnic lasted about 15 minutes but it was a fun 15 minutes!
3 comments:
FOUR MONTHS!! Holy Cow, I thought you just had her.
As much as we all know its not recommended that young children watch much tv, lets admit, it helps our kids unwind and keeps their attention long enough so we parents can make dinner or unload a dishwasher, etc!
She's a doll!
Oh geeze, the sooner they can be occupied by TV the better in my book! As long as they aren't in front of it all day (which I know your baby isn't) then by all means. It's esp helpful when trying to get dinner ready, older kids fed, etc. Mine LOVED Baby Einstein!! 30 mins of uninterrupted bliss!!
Post a Comment