Last Wednesday night - Friday night, I went to Idaho for a Scentsy directors training with my good friend Kara (co-founder of Scentsy) and my awesome sister in law, Liz. We had such a GREAT time and we learned soooo much. And we even learned some of the upcoming MAJOR announcements at convention in 2 weeks. There are some seriously awesome things heading our way with that company! Anyway, on Thursday evening, we went to dinner at the owner of Scentsy - Orville and Heidi Thompson's house. Yeah, when you own a really successful company, this is the kind of house you get to own!
Back Home to Utah
23 hours ago




4 comments:
Wow! If that isn't something to work for, I don't know what is. What a gorgeous home.
Glad you guys had a good time! I wish I would have been able to go! Maybe next time.
Holy cow! $1 million! Awesome! If I had a chance to be the first person to sell.... I'd do it too! :) Still tempted to sell...
I want a pool! Amazing!
Post a Comment