It's so much fun being a director for Scentsy when 2 of your close friends are in Scentsy with you! Angie is one of my directors and Steph is one of my recruits. We love getting together and being crazy! We made convention bags for our teams that are coming to convention. It was a lot of work but we had so much fun doing it!
Back Home to Utah
22 hours ago


2 comments:
Your blog makes me sad :( I feel like I am missing out on so much fun being so pregnant!!! Weekly trips to the splash pad, Cowabunga Bay, CONVENTION!!! It is no fun reading all that you are up to that I should be doing with you but can't because I'm so huge and soon will have my hands so full! Just know that I am very sad that I am missing out and cannot wait until I can join in the fun!
(I am glad however that all you girls are having so much fun this summer) & Happy Birthday Kaitlin!!!
So where exactly is this splash pad?
Post a Comment