Steph has been my friend since we worked together at Sento mannnnny years ago. We also lived together for a year or two before we both got married. We lost touch and then reconnected a few years ago. We sell Scentsy together and our kids are now becoming pretty good friends. So, we've been hanging out a lot this summer, at least once a week if not more. She has an awesome splashpad and swimming pool near her house which of course, any kid loves. And she of course is part of our monthly girls night out with Angie. Too much fun! ;)
Back Home to Utah
22 hours ago


1 comment:
Wow. I knew you two hung out a lot but I had no idea you were bum buddies. ;) As soon as I get my car back you better expect me to be there with you girls! BTW, thanks for mentioning me! xoxoxo
Post a Comment