Saturday, July 25, 2009

Birthday Day Part 1

The cutest birthday cake I've ever seen, made by Aunt Deni. And yes, it tasted as good as it looks!
Opening presents

A picture out of place and I can't move it... anyway, Kait and her awesome cake!
Watching the present opening.. Carly and Carli!
Finally opened up present #1 - filled with super cute summer dresses. Thank you Aunt Tammi!
Next, she opened the card. And what a process it was. But she wanted to do it all.by.MYSELF!
still opening the card...
and still opening the card...
worth the wait - it was a princess' castle card!
Princess sheets from Mimi!
rollerskates!
so pleased!
the haul - clothes and toys gallore! Thank you everyone!
After dinner and presents, cousins Julie, Tanna, Dawson, and Carter, and Jungle (Uncle Jeff) came over for cake and ice cream. It was really fun and Kait felt so special!
The special birthday girl! Kait's requirement this year is that she had a birthday cake and party hats. So thanks everyone for obliging!
blowing out the candles (love Carter's expression!)
Julie sent 9 yr old Dawson outside to play bubbles with Kait and he actually did it! I don't know if my boys at age 9 would do that but it was really sweet.
the whole gang

in bed with her new Dora sheets. I asked Kait how her birthday was and she said, "not too much fun!" Which really meant, it was so much fun and I am sad that it's over!

4 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

That cake looks DELICIOUS!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was at her birthday party! What a beautiful girl, gorgeous cake, and happy family!!!

Sweet!

Amy said...

That cake looks fantastic! Your girls are your little "mini-me's!"

Unknown said...

Kaitlin is so freaking cute!!!! That cake was amazing!