
Today was my sweet girl, Kaitlin's 3rd birthday. I have a million pictures to post from the whole day but I am so exhausted so I will do it tomorrow. But she had a FABULOUS day filled with friends and family, the most amazing cake that her awesome Aunt Deni made for her, lots of super fun gifts etc... It's hard to believe that she is already 3! She's potty trained and ready to start preschool with "brothers" in 1 month. I can hardly believe it! I love her with all of my heart. She brings so much joy to our family. I love her smile when her kips are together. She has done that since birth. I love her big brown eyes and her darling blonde haircut. She has the cutest little tan body. She has such enthusiasm for life and a little stubborn, independent streak all at the same time. And her most famous phrase right now is, "I can do it. by. myself!" Love you Miss Kait!
2 comments:
Such a beautiful pic! Happy Birthday to Kaitlin!
Happy Birthday Kaitlin! Sniff, sniff. Don't you just want to freeze her like that?
Post a Comment