Saturday, July 25, 2009

Birthday day Part 1

The morning of Kait's birthday, we met up with good friends Jody and Adrianna (and Adri's daddy), Steph, Sebastian and Peyton to try out the new waterpark, Cowabunga Bay. What eye candy and fun for the little kids! It's geared towards the smaller kids - they can go on everything (depending on their height) by themselves. Jackson, Adri, and Sebastian could go on everything alone, while Kait and Logan stuck to the lower waterslides.



Sebastian
look at that closeup - I actually didn't realize my camera was zoomed until he was right in my face! ;)
Jeff, Jody, Adri, and Kait
Fun Friends
Peyton, Steph, and Sebastian
Adri gave Kait a really cute magnetic wooden doll set and the kids, even the boys had fun playing with it!
Also, Adri gave Kait a set of fingernail polish and lipgloss. Here she is after putting it allll on!

5 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

I can't think of a better way to spend a birthday in July.

Randi said...

What a fun birthday!! And good to know about the Cowabunga place. We have seen it from the freeway and I wondered how the kids would do there. Maybe we will have to meet up there sometime and let the kids play?

Alicia said...

I've never heard of this one either. You'll need to put this things on her "to do" section so I can figure out where this is.

Amy Brinton said...

What a fun waterpark! I've been looking for something like that around here. It's hard to find something geared toward the little ones.

Unknown said...

Wow. That place looks amazing. Looks like you had a blast!