Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Inspire!

I {heart} all of my INSPIRE! blogs that I follow... I love the inspiration they give me, though I almost never do any of the things that I love so much! But I love to look at them and feel like I could be inspired. Maybe someday.

One of my recent favorites is "Controlling My Chaos." I know I would love for someone to controll MY chaos! Anyway, I just noticed that she had updated her blog with a post called "A Surprise in the Mail" and what do you know... it's a post about me! Well, not necessarily about me, but about a little somethin' somethin' I sent to her in the mail!

How fun to be on someone's uber-popular blog. I think I know how it feels to be "published!" ;)

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

You are so funny. People only come to my blog because I'm such a freak show, you know.

Seriously, I LOVE my Scentsy warmer. It makes my house smell delicious. Thank you so much. :)