Monday, May 4, 2009

Goodbye Miss Emma

Emma... goodbye for now! Emma and her parents moved away from our neighborhood last week. Luckily, not too far away - only about 20 minutes. However, we will miss having them so close. They have been great friends and I knew her mom, Denise, would watch my kids whenever I needed her. I will definitely miss that! I'm glad we could return the favor and watch Miss Emma for her on this day. Logan said, "Mom, I want you to take a picture of me and Emma." Hence this picture.
Then the other kids jumped in too. And yes, my kids are still in their pajamas, however, in defense of myself, Emma was dropped off before 9am so it was still pretty early! ;)

1 comment:

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

Sniff...what cute pictures. Logan and Em have been such cute pals together. Thanks for the sweet post and for helping out so much during our move. It was great to see you and my other mommy friends tonight. I'm glad we'll only be 20 minutes away.