Thursday, May 28, 2009

Random comments from my kids...

The other day, I turned on the A/C and Kaitlin said, "it sure is windy in this house!"

Logan asked me today, "why are there so many kids in this car?" The kids in the car were him, Jackson, Kaitlin, and Carli... I think that's a good indication that we're done having kids, if even the kids are wondering why we have so many! ;)

Logan and I were talking about the things we like about each other the other day. I named 3 things he's good at and you know what his first thing that I am good at is? "Mom, you're good at email." doh! First thing on the list.. that I am good at email. Not so good. In defense of myself, I've been online a lot lately because we are selling off all of our "junk" (as Kaitlin calls it) to buy a trampoline for the kids. We're at $225 so far, only $100 to go. So I've been checking to see if people have sent me emails regarding our "junk."

The 3 kids went to the dentist today and Jackson got a whoopie cushion as his prize for being so good. You can imagine the thrill he's had with it today. He said, "this is the funnest toy I've ever had!" And it has literally entertained him for the last 8 hours. He couldn't WAIT for Brian to get home so he could have him sit on it "by accident." Even Carli sat on it and the funniest part is that she smiled!

4 comments:

Randi said...

I love it! Hillarious! Oliver said a doozie in the car today and I didn't write it down and now I forgot. I remember laughing so hard and thinking that it was classic...but, now it's gone and i'm getting old. Dang.

Anonymous said...

I am laughing aloud that even Carli at her young age thinks "tooting" is funny!!

Controlling My Chaos said...

What a great toy. I'm going to have to get one of those.

Crafty and Classy said...

OH my gosh, I am 38 and I still think "toots" are funny!!! : )