Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Winners of the Coconut Palm bars...

The "random generator" (my husband, since I can't figure out how to find a random generator online - any help would be appreciated!) chose the following 2 people to win the free bars.. ironically the first and last comments made! Congrats to both of you, I will get your bars to ya this week!

{Amy} said...
OK.... I'll try for a bar of it! :) If this is for locals only, then take my name out!! Ha ha! :)

Us Lochers said...
Randomly generate my comment! I love free crap!

Thanks everyone! I hope you love the scent as much as I do!

2 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Here's the URL to the Random Integer Generator:

http://www.random.org/integers/

Amy said...

Yay! :) Now, you do have the correct address this time?!! LOL

On the pendants... I'll just make you one! You've done SO much for me, that I'd love to make one for you! Give me some time though to gather some better paper that isn't pink LOL (so you can pick) and I'll need to order some more bails, but I'll send you one!