
Jackson has a few friends he's really close withand this is BFF from his school. His name is Nicklolaus. He talks about him everyday, and his mom called one day for the boys to play together. She is such an awesome gal. I love talking to her. Turns out that Nickolaus' grandparents are my neighbors. Small world. So these boys have lots of playdates together and I decided we needed to get a picture of them. Of course, they won't be in the same class next year which is a HUGE bummer. They won't even be at the same school. UGH! It always works out that way, huh?
2 comments:
That IS a bummer. Having friends at school makes it so much easier. At least they have the whole summer spread out in front of them.
Its such a great feeling to have a best friend!!! Awesome that they've found that. I see they share the same hair cut!
Post a Comment