Saturday, May 23, 2009

2 bars up for grabs!

The new scent of the month, Coconut Palm, and it is divine!!! It smells perfectly coconut and I love it! It reminds of summer days at the beach with coconut sunscreen on. Mmmmm. I also have lots of samples so if you are local to me, let me know if you want a sample. I wish I could mail the samples, but they are always smashed beyond recognition by the time they get to their destination and half the time, they get sent back to me for one problem or another. It's just not even worth it. But hey, maybe you will be lucky enough to win a bar of it!! (the drawing is good for everyone - local to me or not!) Leave me a comment, and I will use the random comment generator to pick the winners!

9 comments:

Amy said...

OK.... I'll try for a bar of it! :) If this is for locals only, then take my name out!! Ha ha! :)

Jen Howick said...

the drawing is for everyone, but sending free samples is just for locals.

Andrea said...

Pick me pick me. luvmy2cuties from mc :)

Anonymous said...

I would love a free bar. =) I love coconut. =) I have scentsy sweet tea magnolia going upstairs in my warmers. =) Even hubby admitted he loves it. LOL I'm buckeyezrule (Laura) on slcm. I can also pick up samples as I'm not far from slc. =) I can't remember my google account info to publish from that! LOL

Lisa W said...

I love Coconut.

Tonia said...

Oooooh me, me me!!! jbkmom from mc :)

orangemily said...

Orangemily from the mommies group. Love Scentsy!

Emily said...

Coconut? Yummy! Pick me!!!

wall_em @ hotmail.com

Us Lochers said...

Randomly generate my comment! I love free crap! Also, I need to order a warmer from you.... need another present by thursday!