Steph invited Jody and I to go scrapbooking with her Friday night (along with some of her other friends) at Heartfelt Creations. I managed to only spend $18 but did some cute BOO letters (they were wood and I cut paper to fit on top of the letters, super cute!), I did my card club cards, and I worked on some other projects. It was so fun to hang with Jody and Steph. Unfortunately, we had the loudest "chatty cathy" sitting across from us, and Jody and I could have slapped her. She was horribly negative. She bashed on everyone she could think of - her husband, church, neighbors, her mother-in-law etc... She talked nonstop and she had not one nice thing to say about anyone! ugh! Without her, the night would have been perfect! Somehow we managed to stay until midnight. Steph and her friends stayed until 2am! WOW! It was fun though and I'm glad Steph invited us!


3 comments:
I love that place... and man alive, it is VERY difficult not to spend $$ there. They have a lot of cute stuff.
I can't believe I have never been there. Sounds like a fun friday night!
what a smile....
Post a Comment