This is a self-described "ewww" from Brian - his foot. He went to the dr's yesterday and they took off his 3/4 cast and put on a full cast. That's about "ewww" as I've seen in a long time!
Poor Brian. I have been wondering how you are holding up.
Side note: Maybe I can be a nurse, because I can actually look at that ing at that w/o tossing my cookies. That sort of stuff fascinates me...it's IV's that get me every time.
4 comments:
oh...yucky! That looks really painful.
Poor Brian. I have been wondering how you are holding up.
Side note: Maybe I can be a nurse, because I can actually look at that ing at that w/o tossing my cookies. That sort of stuff fascinates me...it's IV's that get me every time.
That is definitely gross.
That is pretty nasty looking! Leave it to you guys to capture the moments!
Post a Comment