Wednesday, June 11, 2008

::tagged by kim::

3 Joys:
My family, my sweet and supportive husband who is truly one of my best friends, my kids who really are some of my best friends since we are together 24-7. I love knowing them and having them be a part of my life. I don't know how I did it with out them for those 26 years!!!
My Friends - friends that I've had for forever, friends that I've just met, my Scentsy friends, my church / neighborhood friends. I could name them all but that would take a really long time. But you all know who you are and I thank you for being such an amazing part of my life!
Cooking - when I feel like doing it! But I love getting new recipes and trying them out on my family.

3 Fears:
Ewww..spiders!!
Losing one of my kids - the thought can make me cry in a second.
Dying while my kids are still young - I would be very MAD if I died while my kids are still young. I want to be the one that raises them (with Brian), take care of them, see them through all of their events.

Goals:
continuing on my new way of eating. I found a great book called "from Pig to Twig" and I have learned how to eat better by these awesome Brittish women that wrote the book. I've lost 2 sizes and 10 lbs. I feel so much better about myself!
Build my Scentsy business - I am so so close to really making an incredible amount of money. I just need to get one more person to do what I want them to do, and I will be sittin' pretty. I can't wait! ;)
Become more spiritual. I work on this every once in a while, and I can tell a difference, and then I stop and I'm at the beginning all over again.

Current Obsessions:
scrapbooking: I'm getting caught up and loving it!
My summer plans: California, Idaho, camping, Lagoon with the fam, swimming lessons, tball lessons, and maybe soccer for the kids.
Making sure Logan is totally potty trained before he starts preschool next week. He's got it 99% of the time, but he doesn't seem to know how to pull his pants back up OR tell someone that is not me or Brian that he has to go potty. I hope he doesn't have any accidents!

I tag: Steph, Rachel P, and Beth

3 comments:

Emily said...

We have the same fears.

Rachel said...

Thanks for the tag, you stinker. :)

I want to know more about this book! I have a LOT of work to do in a few months when this kid is born. I've pretty much given up on exercising lately and sadly... it shows.

The Pedersen Family said...

Jen thanks for the tag!!! Seriously it has got me revved up again for the blogging world! :)