1) What was I doing 10 years ago:
I was 24 and still single and dating /hanging out with a guy that turned out to be gay later on. That's real nice, huh? Living in Orem with Erin, and Steph was our neighbor. We were hanging out with Brady and Chris constantly, Kim and Cory, Beth and Chad, Craig, Matt, etc... I was working at Novell with Beth and Kim. Those were fun times!!!
2) 5Things on my "to-do" list:
I have many lists of "to-do... like Darla pointed out. Are we talking immediate lists or future lists? So I guess we'll just talk about my list of stuff to do today.
Since it's Sunday, the list is quite short:
1. Finish blogging
2. Pick up the house
3. Make dinner
4. Have Brian do the dishes (his turn)
5. Prepare for our fun trip to Delta tomorrow!
3) Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Either finish remodeling this house or rip it down and start over
2. Go on lots of fun vacations!
3. Teach my kids that with lots of money there are lots of opportunities to help the less fortunate. (I can't figure out how to word that because I know there I can teach my kids about serving others even without a lot of money but hopefully you get my drift)
4) Three bad habits:
Who wants to discuss bad habits? I don't have any that I am going to put on here!
5) Places I have lived:
Cupertino, CA
San Jose, CA
Provo, UT
Orem, UT
Salt Lake City, UT
6) States (and countries) I've visited
Utah
California
Nevada
Oregon
Washington
Idaho
Maryland
New York
Washington DC
Arkansas
Who I'm tagging:
Kim, Michelle, Jody
Labor Day Weekend Stuff
5 days ago


3 comments:
I love tags...its a fun way to get to know something new about someone. I lived in Monterey for two years. We loved going into san jose...it was the highlight of our week!
I loved the 10 years ago reminiscing.... I could barely remember it!
I loved that you said you would remodel or rebuild your house, but you didn't say you would move. I've always thought that if I suddenly came into a bunch of money I'd seriously renovate this house, but I really don't think there's another neighborhood we'd like more than this one.
Post a Comment