
Monday was a great day at "the res" but there were some reprucussions that were not very fun!! Such as the fact that Jackson got really sunburned on his shoulders, to the point of blisters and oozing blisters. Poor lil' guy! And then also on Monday, Jackson was not in his carseat and was crawling over the middle row of the car and I had to press the breaks (lightly but all the cars in front of me were stopping) and he flew and hit his eye on the middle console. Hence, a really big black eye!!! He looks like he's been hit by a truck! (oh, and I should add that I DID put sunblock on the poor kid.. but he was in the water for so long that I guess I should have reapplied???) I feel so horrible about it. ugh!
3 comments:
Poor Logan! Sunburns are the worst. Jackson's black eye reminds me of when my baby brother refused to sit down and put on his seat belt, so to teach him a lesson my mom hit the brakes and he went flying through the van. Of course, this was probably about 15 years ago. Hope Jackson and Logan feel better soon!
Yikes! I hope he always remains in that seat belt from now on.
That sunburn look so sore!! Poor kid!
Post a Comment