Wednesday, June 4, 2008

::hmmm, what do you think?::

i am going through old emails, realllly old emails and i came across this email that has these 3 pictures in them. this is when the 3 of us worked at sento in utah county. these are our badge pictures. my friend steph that i talk about all of the time on my blog worked in hr and sent these to me when we still worked there. look at my hair!!!!!!!!! yes, that is me. i specifically remembered how good i thought my hair looked that day and then i got my badge with this on it. i remember my manager handing me my badge and he was laughing hysterically. it is just ridiculous that my hair looked like this!
this was a co-worker at the time, kelley. her hair is poofed from here to texas. it was a funny one too.
now look at kim. the perfect badge picture. hair is perfectly in place, adorable smile! wow... too bad kelley and i weren't quite so lucky! there is no wonder why i dated the guy that turned out to be gay while i was at sento, and kim was engaged but was hit on by about every guy there! what a riot these pictures are! so many memories...


11 comments:

Jen said...

I am laughing so hard, I'm crying. I love the commentary as much as the picture.

Stephanie said...

I am dieing! Those are the best pictures ever!!! :D HA HA I'm so glad you posted it!!!

liz said...

Holy something-or-other, that was just the laugh I needed at the end of a long day.

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling Erin was NOT exactly doing your hair back then eh?! At least not on that day!

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling Erin was NOT exactly doing your hair back then eh?! At least not on that day!

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling Erin was NOT exactly doing your hair back then eh?! At least not on that day!

Rachel said...

Oh man, I'd leave a clever comment but I'm laughing too hard!!!

Erin said...

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Do you remember my one from when I worked with biery at the handicapped facility? I'll have to see if I can find it, I guarantee it's worse!

Unknown said...

Love the hair!!!

Us Lochers said...

I want to ask if Sento was an establishment for mental patients, but I'm not really sure I want to know.

The Pedersen Family said...

WOW! I can't belive this!!! At least you have the confidence to post this beauty online LOL It's amazing what a decade can do for fashion/style ;)