Sunday, May 11, 2008

::three bugs in a rug::

I don't know who "trace" is - the only way i could get the positioning on this picture right, was to add a border.. otherwise it was vertical and cut off jackson's face.
now that mothers day has come and gone, i can finally post some pics. i have copies for my mother in law and aunt tammi so if you are seeing these pics before the packages have arrived, they are on their way!
this is my favorite pic of all 3 of the kids. if you guys only knew how CRANKY miss k. was this day. oh my word... but she finally managed a few smiles.

3 comments:

Us Lochers said...

What cute pictures!

Stephanie said...

Oh my heck they are ADORABLE!!! I love that last picture of them all giving great smiles! Yahoo!! :D

Anonymous said...

I like all the professional shots of everyone, including Jackson and Logan's( that I never got a chance to comment on). Everyone is so cute and getting so big! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow?