
I'm really not this vain.. that I have to have a ton of pictures of myself posted on my blog, but I want my sister to see my new 'do, and since she lives out of state, I know she'll check my blog and see this... so here we've got 3 pics, from every angle. I wish Brian was home, I'd have him take a pic of the back, but it's dang cute! And Brian is the one that came up with the title for this post. Of course he thought it was hillarious! ;) So, thanks again Erin, for an incredible awesome highlight and cut. You're the BEST!

I think my eyes are funny - I've got to make sure I am clicking the right button on the computer because i'm using my webcam to take these pics.
6 comments:
Very cute hair... I love it! You HAVE to get Brian to take a picture of the back!!
It looks great. That's one of my favorite haircuts -- it looks cute on most people, and definitely does on you!
love it! It looks kind of like the haircut I got a few months ago, and have let grow out, I just can't keep a haircut up! I love it on you, you look adorable.
Jen it's awesome!! Very flattering on you! :D
Jen I love it! Welcome to the short hair club!
Very sleek! I wish I could pull off a do like that! You're super stylish!
Post a Comment