Sunday, May 25, 2008

::a giveaway::

i will be 34 yrs old next sunday (gasp!) so for my birthday, i want to give you guys a present to a lucky winner. i'm going to restrain myself from giving something to everyone who comments here, and just limit it to one, maybe two lucky people. i normally give away scentsy bars or warmers, but this time i am going to give away something else - scentsy related, but something else. so if you want to try one of our other scentsy products, leave me a comment -it can be about anything you want - your favorite birthday, what you are doing today, a "pick me pick me" comment, just whatever your heart fancies. i will announce the lucky winner on my lucky day of june 1st - next sunday. good luck everyone!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy upcoming birthday! I rarely say my age out loud... it's too scary.

hughes family said...

jen! regardless of the giveaway--i thought about you today because i was looking at my calendar and thinking the 1st is your b-day! yea! i remember when we were little, we'd get SO excited for june for our b-days. and i loved when your had yours because it meant mine was not far off either! i'll for sure be thinking about you on your big day!!
love, meg

Kim said...

I was thinking that I couldn't believe that it was almost June the other day and was thinking it was almost your bday! Yay Jen! Hope you get something good. Anyway, about the snake, there were nine of us hiking and I was the LAST one to walk right past the snake and the only one to notice him. I was probably maybe one foot away, not sure because I ran away as soon as I saw him. But It's not like it's that big of a trail. Yuck! I am not a big fan of snakes.

Us Lochers said...

I don't care that the people above are all caring and everything.... I want to win this drawing DANG IT!

Just kidding. I actually have your birthday marked on my calendar this year! That's good news.

Stephanie said...

So I'm not commenting for the giveaway but more that I'm afraid I'll get distracted here in Florida (he he) and I don't want to miss sending you birthday wishes! So happy early birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I can't be thankful enough that we've gotten back in touch! You Rock!! :D he he

Amy said...

Hey! You're a June baby too?! Me too! I was thinking of having a chocolate bar party for my birthday. :)

Anyways... Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Well, fellow Gemini, I don't think we can ever forget one another's entry into this world being we are just 8 days apart! Wishing you an extra special birthday!! And many many more ahead!

Anonymous said...

Well, fellow Gemini, I don't think we can forget one another's entry into this world being we are just 8 days apart! Wishing you an extra special birthday!! And many many more!

Erin Willis said...

Enter me please!! Nobody remembered my birthday this year.