Wednesday, May 28, 2008

::scrapbooking, anyone?::

I love to scrapbook but finding the time these days, is next to impossible, however I finally got some done tonight! Well, actually I created the layouts quite a while ago, finally sent the pictures to be printed at Costco 2 weeks ago, and Brian finally remembered to pick them up yesterday! And I finally got the pics put on the layouts tonight.

the layout on the left, I had caught Kaitlin smearing her poop all over her crib. So that's why I put on there, "it must be love."

this layout to the left might look a little familiar to Steph since I copied the general jist of it from a layout on her blog! it says "mud queen." This layout of my mom I did a long time ago from a kit but I just found it and it's going into my album.


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yahoo Jen!! Those are B-E-A-Utiful!! :D I remember when Sebastian did the poop trick... thankfully Peyton hasn't done it... Yet. :p It's so nice to get a few scrapbook pages done huh? I'll have my work cut out for me when I get back. LOL!!!

Kim said...

Way cute pages Jen! I have been the biggest slacker with scrapbooking since Meg was born. Walker has a HUGE book filled up until he was about three. Meg has Zippo. She's gonna be mad at me one day if I don't get one going for her.

Amy said...

Oh, those are so cute Jen! I love them! I'm a slacker too on my scrapbooking. :( I really need to pick it up again, but I just have no desire.

Rachel said...

LOVE the layouts - so, so cute!! Way to totally show me up again with your awesome scrapping skills. One of these days I'll pick it up again....maybe... ;) Do you use Costco for your digital prints? How's their quality? I just found out yesterday that we can get a membership through Ryan's work and his boss pays for it, yippee!!

Us Lochers said...

Cute pages. I love to scrap as well. Maybe we should plan a retreat some weekend, just to scrap!