I try and keep Scentsy off of my blog (except when I have free giveaways) but I realllllllly need someone to do a basket party for me this month. I will give anyone that steps up and helps me out an extra $30 in FREE product of your choice, in addition to the AWESOME HOSTESS benefits (with a qualifying party of $150 or more)! Think of all the gifts you could have on hand for people, or, think of all the extra scents, roomsprays, and car candles you could have for yourself! ;) However you look at it, I hope someone will help me out this once! I can't guarantee I won't ask again, but I don't usually have to ask so you should be safe for a while at least!
A basket party is where I drop off the basket of testers, catalogs, and order forms to you (or mail them if you live out of state or far away) and then you take them around and show your family and friends and take orders. There isn't a formal "home party" unless you REALLY want to do it that way.
And speaking of free giveaways, it's not a free bar or anything like that, but I do have some SOTM samples left from this past month. Key Lime Tortilla. If anyone wants to try one, leave me a comment and I will send one your way.
Beuhler...Beuhler...Beuhler....
Back Home to Utah
22 hours ago


3 comments:
I would love to help. I have another friend that is doing a party in a week. So I am not sure if I do it too this month that I will get many sales. You can put me on your list though. A basket party would be great for me. Email me @ wall_em at hotmail dot com.
ps. I found you off of MC, just to let you know.
i probably can do it. It would be a mater of finding a good time between the two of us.
thanks - you guys are the BEST! I've emailed both of you...
Post a Comment