Saturday, May 10, 2008

::yard::

It's come to my attention recently, that I never posted pictures of our new yard. If you never saw our old yard, you won't fully appreciate the way the yard looks now BUT I guarantee, it looks 5000% better than what it did! Ignore the weeds, we are seriously working on it. We do one planter area per week, and then spread out weed PREVENTER (key word!) And we are going to start planting things this year as well, but this yard, still look bazillions better than the yard before this!
new fence
new play area - finally got the tarp up on the top of the swingset right before i took this pic.
cool retaining wall so the yard has 2 "levels"
another shot of our cool fence.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I never saw your yard before but I love how it looks now. I meant to tell you when I came over but totally forgot. I especially love the circles!! It's an awesome element! :o) Great job!

Rachel said...

Wow, your yard has come a loooong way and it looks awesome! Way to go!!! Wanna come do mine next? ;)

Kim said...

I love the way your yard looks! Your grass looks awesome too, mine is finally starting to green up. That house has kept you guys busy hasn't it!:)

Us Lochers said...

I can't wait to get our yard done. I guess it's always work in progress, never ending, right?

You'll have to post pics when you do put something in your flower beds.