
We've been meeting our neighbors / friends at the church parking lot on Mondays. We all live within walking distance and it's fun to give the kids a large area to ride their bikes around in. Last monday, we spent over 2 1/2 hours there.

Logan's mouth is hanging open because he is bawling that he can't keep up with the kids. His little trike just doesn't move fast enough and he is usually several hundred feet behind them. He gets soooooooooooooooooo frustrated!

Kait also is usually waaaay behind on her pink and purple jeep that Aunt Tammi gave her, but luckily, she doesn't really care. She just does her own thing. Today I put batteries for the first time ever in jer Jeep - let me tell you what a HIT it was today! I took some videos that I will email you (Aunt Tammi) of her on it.
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun, I might have to copy your idea one of these days.
Post a Comment