Saturday, May 17, 2008

::jackson's spring challenger program::


one of jackson's most favorite things to do is sing and dance. throughout the whole 20 minute program, he was one of the only ones that sang all of the words and did all of the moves. very cute!

you can click on any of the pictures to make them better if you want to see them better, MOM and AUNT TAMMI! ;)

dancing with his partner. nice roadrash - the day before his performance, of course! i'm not sure what happened but somehow he fell and skinned his face on the carpet in the playroom.

waving hello to his beaming, proud parents!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember him singing when he was just a year old, a time when we came to visit you guys. That's so cool that he is into music! Proud parents indeed.

Us Lochers said...

Okay, I can finally see your new background. It apparently just takes my system here at work forever to load it all up! It's adorable.

Oh, and your kid's cute too!

Rachel said...

What a little star! I hope you got some video!